Xenocs Xeuss 2.0 SAXS/WAXS System
Small angle X-ray scattering system designed to study materials structure at the nano and meso scale through X-ray scattering.
- Cu X-ray source provides collimated X-ray beam for sample study
- PILATUS3 DECTRIS detector provides high quality 2-D scattering plots with variable sample to detector distances to probe different sample length scales
- A variety of sample holders allow for grazing incidence or reflection geometries
- Wide variety of stage options including powders/gel holders, capillary holders, grazing incidence stage, flow cell, and heating stage.
- Simultaneous WAXS and SAXS acquisitions allow for probing multiple length scales in a single experiment